Insurance for Mobile Beauticians
Regardless of the treatments you offer, protecting your mobile beauty business from day-to-day risks is essential — and not as complicated as you might think.
We can arrange an insurance plan that covers various beauty treatments and protects against a compensation claim should the worst happen. Let us handle the details and arrange a policy to fit your unique requirements.
Should things get difficult, you'll be safe in the knowledge that any expensive legal action or claims should be covered.
Key Features and Benefits
- Premiums from as little as £126.89.*
- Quotes from a panel of A-rated insurers.
- Single, flexible policy.
- A tailor-made policy to suit your requirements.
- Dedicated adviser to support you throughout your policy.
- No mid-term amendment fees should you need to make a change.
- Policies include up to £5 million for public and product liability.
- Treatment risk insurance and treatment liability cover.
- Cover for various treatments and therapies.
- Cover whether working from a salon, your own home, or a client's premises.
- Access to a 24-hour legal helpline.
- Flexible payment options including direct debit.
- Access to documents anytime, anywhere via our secure portal.
Get mobile beauty therapist insurance now
Join hundreds of other beauty therapists today.
Premiums from as little as
In the past 12 months our customers have paid as little as £126.89 per annum for beauty and beautician insurance.
50% of all our beautician insurance customers paid less than £835.51 per annum.**
What Type of Mobile Beauty Insurance do you Need?
We know that running a mobile beauty business can be equally demanding and rewarding. You're an expert in your field, delivering tip-top treatments, from makeovers to manicures, eyelash extensions to exfoliations. But accidents, mishaps and adverse reactions can happen to anyone.
We're here to arrange a mobile beautician insurance policy to suit your business.
Our mobile beauticians insurance cover can include:
Public liability insurance
Spilling eyelash dye onto a client's carpet that causes irreparable damage, misjudging the temperature of your hot wax that results in a nasty burn, or someone breaking their wrist because they tripped over your massage table. There are many risks associated with treating clients in their homes. Regardless of your level of skill and expertise, accidents do happen.
Mobile beautician public liability insurance protects you should a client, member of the public, or supplier suffer illness or injury or their property become damaged — due to your negligence.
Business property damage
Kitting out your business doesn't come cheap. Think about the impact on your clients and your business if any tools of your trade were lost, damaged or stolen, leaving you no option but to cancel appointments. Property insurance will cover the cost of replacing your valuable kit, ensuring minimal disruption to your business.
Product liability insurance
If your client suffers an allergic reaction from a product you’ve sold, product liability insurance protects you from costly legal fees and any compensation you must pay.
Employers liability insurance
If you employ staff for your beauty business, whether on a casual, temporary or permanent basis, you're legally required to have employers liability insurance in place. If you don't, you could face a heavy fine from the Health and Safety Executive.
Goods in transit
As a mobile or freelance beautician, nail or eyelash technician, you’ll be transporting your equipment between jobs. Therefore it’s worth considering goods in transit insurance to protect your equipment whilst it is on the move in your vehicle.
Personal accident insurance
If you suffer an accident that leaves you unable to work, would you be able to cover your bills and business expenses?
Personal accident cover can provide a lump sum or financial support in the event of accidental death, permanent and total disablement, loss of limb or loss of sight.
Our mobile beauty insurance covers can be tailored to suit the type of beauty business you run. If you are undertaking invasive or aesthetic treatments please contact us to discuss your quotation in more detail.Please note this list is not exhaustive – refer to your policy document for full details.
Mobile Trader Cover ***
Goods in transit.
Most standard beauty treatments.
Tool cover (theft from unattended vehicles).
Legal expenses insurance and legal costs.
Beauty Treatments Covered Under our Beauty Insurance Policy
Unsure as to what insurance you need?
Call us to discuss what kind of cover you need, our friendly team is always happy to help.
We're Here For You...
Want some free advice and expert guidance to help grow and protect your business?
- Access our free business insurance check (are you sure you’ve got the right cover?).
- Download 'how to' guides for boosting success.
- Hear from other business owners like you.
- Set renewal reminders and calculate staff turnover costs.
Your Success = Our Success.
- We’ve been helping protect businesses like yours since 2002.
- Access to A-rated insurance companies in the UK.
- We search the market for you to save you valuable time.
- Genuinely affordable pricing with no hidden fees.
- Deep expertise on hand when you need it.
Want to know more about us and how we wouldn't exist without you?
Excellent service, knowledgeable staff, just can't fault...Well done!Joe Skinner
* Click here to view our pricing disclaimer.
** Data compared from 30 policies sold in 2022. 10 customers paid as little as £126.89.
*** If applicable, mobile and fixed location cover may differ dependent upon insurer.